Lilly

Lilly

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The ugly side...

We have only posted photos of Lilly on her good days, we decided to show you the bad days.. Due to the leg pain she spends a lot of time resting, she keep a bucket with her on the days the stomach pain get to be to much. She uses her pacifiers as a comfort a lot and we don't have the heart to break her of the habit just yet.

Trip to the ER due to Stomach pain and vomiting

Lilly showing the sores that have started developing in her mount

The Pain is too much, resting in bed with mommy waiting for pain medication to kick in

Bad day with stomach pain, keeping a bucket handy cause she feels like vomiting

Running a fever and trying to keep cool resting on mommy and daddy's bed while mommy works

Strange rash that she work up with one day that was painful

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys I really hope you get this. Have you tried eliminating gluten from her diet?? I suffered with joint pain and swelling as well as widespread body pain for yrs. For many of those yrs I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis but nothing helped. All of my inflammatory markers had been elevated since I was a teen (am now 37!) Even Dr's at Mayo Clinic couldn't figure me out. I was given a book called The Lupus Recovery Diet by a friend and it talks abt the connection between autoimmune disease and food allergy so I eliminated pretty much everything but fruits and veggies and by the 3rd day I was about 80% better (I also noticed I wasn't gassy anymore). I did this for 2 weeks and then added things back 1 at a time. When I got to bread I ate 1 slice and the next day was curled up in pain!!! I have been thoroughly checked for Celiac (neg) but I can say that after 1 month of changing my diet my inflammatory markers went down by half. I hope this may help in some way and feel free to contact me. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shannon, Thanks for commenting! We have changed her diet to Organic Vegan, gluten and sugar free to see if that might help her improve, so far no changes yet, but we hold out hope! I will pick up the Lupus book and see if that can provide me with more changes that might help! I am so happy to hear that you are doing so great on it!!! Thanks again!!!

      Delete