Lilly

Lilly

Sunday, July 13, 2014

To the doctors we go...

Lilly woke up the other night in a lot of pain, her throat hurt a lot and she was running a fever. That morning she woke up still in pain, running a fever and started vomiting. I took her and her brother Logan to Urgent Care to find out what was going on.

When the nurse took her vitals I was informed that she had a fever of 104, I had given Lilly Tylenol just 2 hours earlier so the nurse got an ice pack to cool her down.

The doctor checked Lilly out and found she has a really bad throat infection, prescribed antibiotics.

When we got to the pharmacy to pick up the perscription Lilly started vomiting again, lucky for me I was prepared and had a bowl with me.

Once we got home I have Lilly Motrion and her antibiotic and she went straight to sleep and slept for over 2 hours.

I monitored Lilly's temp, I got it down to 100. 

After she was awake again she was finally able to eat a little broth and some pediapop.

We had a ruff night last night of fever and pain, but this morning she is already showing lots of improvement! She had a slice of toast for breakfast and wants to play playdoh. So far no fevers! Yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment