Lilly

Lilly

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Coming Soon...

Last week Lilly got sick with with Stomach Flu, since no one in the family or anyone who had any contact with Lilly has been sick I can only blame myself... I took her to the store with me just to grab a few things for dinner and I forgot to wipe down the shopping cart.. ugh! Two days later starting at 5am she was throwing up. 

It was so bad she was throwing up every 15 to 30 minutes, we finally had to take her to the doctor in the afternoon because she was not keeping anything down. The doctor checked to make sure she didn't have a UTI or strep and confirmed she has stomach flu and she was already showing signs of dehydration. 

We were given a prescription to stop her throwing up and told that if this didn't work we needed to take her to the ER for IV hydration. Good thing for Lilly and us, the medication worked and after 3 days she was on the mend. 

Then her big brother Logan got it! Ugh seriously!!!! Lucky he handled it well and it only lasted 12 hours and he didn't need any medication. phew!

Next week we get to see Dr. Waseem, this will be for her check up and to go over the genetic Fever panel test he ran a few months ago, I don't know much about the illness / disease that goes along with the test he performed, he told me what to start reading about, but we have had so many "it could be this" and I have researched each one that I am kinda like "Forget this, I will read it if she has it" don't take this as I don't care... look at it this way... when Lilly was having her surgery done to do the biopsy we were told "its could be this or this" one of them was cancer, lymphoma and something else.. so I started doing research and scared the crap outta myself and my husband! Each time we have done our research and prepare and scare ourselves and then we are told "Nope that's not it", so I hope you see my point.

Just before Thanksgiving Lilly will also see the GI Doctor, I am so looking forward to this, Lilly is having so much stomach pain these days, even before the stomach flu. The main thing they will be looking at is Celiac Disease, but I am sure they will run a whole bunch of fun and exciting tests as well, which will please Lilly so much (NOT) this means we will end up at Toys R Us after the Doctor appointment in our attempt to cheer her up and buy back her love (just kidding on the buy back our love part!) With our money situation its a good thing she is so into playdoh, only going to cost us a couple of bucks.

Ok so there is the wonderful update for now.. I will keep ya'll posted as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment