Lilly

Lilly

Thursday, June 5, 2014

1st Physical Therapy Appointment

Lilly saw the Physical Therapist today, it went great and they feel that they will be able to reduce the pain she is having in her legs. 

She will be seen 2 times a week to do heat treatment, stretching and strengthen her leg muscles. 

The other days we will do stretching at home and water therapy in a heated pool. She enjoyed her first appointment and the Therapist is awesome! 

Even better news, for now her therapy is a medical necessity so the insurance will cover all cost!! Great news for us!! 

We do have to to pay for the membership at the pool, but I don't think that will cost too much! 



The photo is of Lilly receiving her heat treatment on her legs before stretching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Grace, Wendy's sister. I just want to say thank you to any of you that have/or can help or to those that can afford to help think many many good and positive thoughts for Lilly. It's appreciated more than we can express. Wendy posted above about insuring those who don't know us that what is happening with Lilly is true and not a scam. It is not a scam. Unfortunately it's a fact; a scary, heart breaking, infuriating, screaming at the sky hoping for a better answer fact. I don't think people understand, maybe just our family (and close friends that are basically family) understand how HARD it was or is to ask not only one person but loads of people for money so they can afford to take care of their baby. Let me tell you it's a lot to swallow. Wendy and David are the most caring and fantastic parents and people you can meet. I love them and their cutie pie children with all my heart. If I had a million dollars then we wouldn't have an issue but Lilly, their family does need your help. I wish the only thing in this blog was about how much Lilly love to dance, how awesome she is at lip-singing to Katie Perry, about her 5 girly outfit changes throughout the day and her healthy and shared (with Grandma and I) love of pretty jewelry and high heeled shoes. Maybe after all this is done Wendy can blog about that, I know I would read every one. So thank you, thank you if you can help, thank you for taking the time to read, thank you for caring.

    ReplyDelete