Lilly

Lilly

Saturday, February 15, 2014

More leg pain and less waking

On Saturday Feb 15th I took the kids on some errands and shopping at the store, Lilly would normally be running up and down the isle chasing her brother around and the two of them making me crazy. 

But Lilly was having a hard day, he was walking really slow as we made our way though the parking lot to get a cart and he asked to sit in it right away, normally you have to hog tie her to get her in the seat and he preferred method is running screaming though the store. 

So I put her in the cart and every once and a while I would ask if she wanted to walk, she would tell me no, he leg hurt and she is tired. 

By the time we got home around 2 she was in too much pain, her knee join is where the pain is at so I quickly got the Motrin and hot pack and soon she was comfortable again. 

I have to say, Lilly is a little roller coaster right now, she will wake up and feel great and play and run and then 1 to 2 hours later she is worn out, tummy and leg pain. 

After resting for a few hours she is back up playing and running, then she is down again. 

So I end up on the same roller coaster with worry, she's up and play the I just think oh she is fine the doctors will come back with the results and it will be nothing, then she is curled up in my lap asking me to sign to her cause she is hurting and tired and I think, she is sick and it's bad and what it my baby has cancer! 

I hate roller coasters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment