Lilly

Lilly

Friday, February 28, 2014

She hides her pain...

David and I have come to realize that Lilly is hiding her pain, in her mind if she tells us she is having the joint pain or just not feeling well that we are going to take her back to the doctors and that means more test and being poked and prodded.

So she has been hiding her pain, we now realize when she is in pain because she becomes so mean, yells and screams at us and then cries and cries. She acts a lot like David when he is hurting, he is like a big grumpy bear! LOL

We have explained to Lilly that we wont take her to the doctor for the pain, that we can treat the pain at home with medicine, I don't think she trust what we so.... but she is getting better at telling us when she is having pain.

The other night when I was giving Lilly a bath I saw she had a couple of scratches on her foot, its no big deal but I asked her what happened? She responded with nothing and its fine... poor kid! I explained again that I wont take her to the doctor, I just wanted to know she is ok!

Last night Lilly decided we needed to go to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and we invited our friend Shy and her son Payton (Logan's best friend). Its was so nice to chat with Shy and watch the kids play.

I have realized that some of ya'll following Lilly progress have questions... I will answer them the best I can in my next post. Until then if you have questions, comments or concerns, please email, leave a comment or Facebook me and I will include them in my next post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment