Lilly

Lilly

Friday, February 21, 2014

This is for our family and friends..

Dear family and friends.. 

Due to the situation we are facing, I will not be able to call each and everyone of you with news and update on how things are going. 

Lilly is our main focus and so This is why I created this blog and the Facebook account, so I am able to tell you all at the same time what is going on and keep you constantly updated. 

Please feel free to comment, email, write message and question here or on the face book account and I will respond. Some of you have my private email address and you can email me there too.

I wanted to let you all know how this all started so at the end of this blog is my very first entries and this is the first one I have made public as we didn't want to have people worrie if it was nothing.

We also ask that you keep positive thoughts in your mind, pray if you believe in god and send your healthy healing viibes our way to get Lilly better. 

Please, understand that we do not know what we are facing yet, test have been done and more test are coming. But we will keep you informed!


No comments:

Post a Comment