Lilly

Lilly

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trip to LA

We had a great trip to LA, but Lilly started having joint pain in her knee, one night she woke up screaming and crying because the pain was so bad. We have her Motrin and did a hot pack until it eased enough for her to fall back asleep. 

She had a great time going to the private school I am working for and so did my son! We also went to the LA Zoo and had a blast!!

We got to have a nice visit with my brother Morgan and his wife Kyla, the were nice enough to let us stay with them. We didn't get to see any other family or friends, but I was able to have lunch with a friend I haven't seen in so long and it felt like no time had passed at all, the conversation just flowed!

So far we have only told close family and a very few friends about what's going on with Lilly. We want to keep it private for now.
















No comments:

Post a Comment